background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Should We Stay or Should We Go?

Good morning friends! I woke up today with some serious drive to just write you and give you an update. Where to start....
Well life here in Cookeville, TN has been great. My friendships have been growing and I am feeling closer to many of the women that I met shortly after moving here. Its been so good. I am so grateful for them and their sweet hearts and encouragement. Some of these women are Alicia, Lacy, Mandy, Sheffey, Kandice, Debora, and Sonya. They are sweet friends and I am thankful.
Tyler is also enjoying Cookeville. He has obviously been here much longer than I have but he is enjoying his job. He is now in the middle of thinking and processing what he wants to do next. Whether to stay here in Cookeville at his current job or find a new one somewhere else. To be an engineer or not to be an engineer. So well see where God takes us next!

Also we have been busy at work with Center Point Photography. Editing tons of sessions and scheduling new weddings! Its been fun but sooooo time consuming. Check my most recent work.

Thanks for reading. I hope to be on here more regularly.

Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment