Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour -->I will use wheat next time.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups smashed bananas (about 4 to 6 bananas) --> I also only used 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil --> I used 1/2c. apple sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature --> This is very important for muffins and cakes!!! I learned this while baking at my previous job!
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt -->I didnt add this!
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract --> I didnt add this! Artificial flavors are not good for you!
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly brush a 12-muffin tin with butter and set aside.
Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside.
Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl.
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the center; then stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened but still lumpy. Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will come out dense. Gently stir in the nuts. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tin.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
We have been hunting for awhile now and we finally decided this is what we want. It is a semi professional level camera that we feel will boost our quality so that our Wedding Photography business can do even better. If you did not know that we are wedding/all events photographers, just get on Facebook and check out Center Point Photography.