background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Being the Helper when no-one is watching...

So I am finding it challenging to stay disciplined and motivated when I am home alone. Anyone else? We obviously dont have children and I dont want to get too tired of my hobbies. Such as -> Photography, painting, crafties, baking, and coffee shops. The only one that doesnt cost money is Photography, well thats if I dont decide to print the pictures.


So here is what my days look like, I do pretty much the same thing everyday...


I wake up Tyler, make him breakfast, see him off for the day, do my quiet time, clean our small little apartment (that without fail gets messy by the following morning) and maybe watch something on Hulu like Castle or Bones . But then what. I could get most of this stuff finished by noon if I wanted. But I just take my sweet time until my next main event which is greeting Tyler when he comes home and then make dinner.




Im not complaining about the stuff I do, but I am asking what do I fill the rest of my time with. Some of you will say reading, and yes I agree but for some reason I have to be in the mood to do. So how do you women that stay home, with no kids, use your time well?

But I just got inspired!
I just looked at Lacy Tatums blog and was encouraged. I think I am going to Hobby Lobby to find a fun new project to work on during the day.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!

Love
Hodge's

No comments:

Post a Comment