background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Confessions of a Muffin Maker

Okay my friends I must confess I have been a repeat offender! I tried it once and I just keep going back for more. Please please understand I am trying to work on this problem and would appreciate your love and support. This problem may not be able to be solved without you. Ok here is the problem.....

Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! I have tried at least 7 different recipes and none of them have met Tyler or I's preferences! We may sound picky and your probably right but we are trying to find a healthier (not necessarily the healthiest) recipe but still sweet and moist. You see I use to be the morning baker at my last job and well I made the famous muffins every morning. I know that recipe well but it just doesn't bake the same here at home. My oven is definitely just one step up from an easy bake (not really but I seriously has some temperature accuracy problems) and always comes out way to brown. I almost gave up at muffins 5 but decided to serve my husband and not give up on finding the best muffin recipe possible. You see its his favorite breakfast food and I have yet to deliver "THE MUFFIN". If it weren't for Tyler's love and support to keep pressing on, I probably would have already given up.

So why am I telling you all... I need some recipes! If you have links to online recipes, recipes stored on your computer somewhere, or you want to write me up one Tyler would appreciate it. I on the other hand will be forever grateful for your love and muffin recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment